[Studinfo] Teleseminar in Spring/Summer Semester 2012

Daniel Schön schoen at informatik.uni-mannheim.de
Mo Dez 5 15:42:45 CET 2011

Dear students,

next spring/summer semester, we will offer a joint Teleseminar with
the Universities of Oslo and Lancaster.
The idea of this seminar is that students from different Universities
work in teams and jointly solve some exercises. A short trip to the
other universities is planned at the beginning of the semester
(travel costs will be paid).

The number of students from Mannheim is limited (the date of your
application decides whether you can participate or not). If you are
interested to participate in this challenging event, please send an
email to Prof. Effelsberg or to me:
effelsberg at informatik.uni-mannheim.de

Additional information is available on our homepage:
http://ls.fmi.uni-mannheim.de/de/pi4/
(follow the links: Studium, Lehrveranstaltungen, Teleseminar)

Direct link:
http://ls.fmi.uni-mannheim.de/de/pi4/teaching/courses/tele-seminar-computer-networks/

Kind regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Schön
Universität Mannheim
E-Mail: schoen at inforamtik.uni-mannheim.de
Tel.: 	+49 621 181 2608 , Fax: +49 621 181 2601
Web:	http://www.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/pi4/