[Studinfo] New lecture - Professional Content Management Systems

Stephan Kopf kopf at informatik.uni-mannheim.de
Mo Sep 5 10:41:21 CEST 2011

Dear Master Business Informatics students,
dear Diploma students,

this week, we offer the intensive event (Blockverstanstaltung)

"Professional Content Management Systems".

The lecturer is Dr. Andreas Mauthe from Lancaster University. There
are still some seats free, so you are welcome to joint this course.

Please contact me or visit the webpage for additional information:
http://ls.fmi.uni-mannheim.de/de/pi4/studium/aktuelle-lehrveranstaltungen/intensive-event-professional-content-management-systems/

Language: Englisch
4 SWS (2+2), 6 ECTS
Written exam: December 12, 2011

Specialization track for Master students
- starting HWS 2010 or later: "Information Technology"
- starting before HWS 2010: "Advanced Computer Networks and Distributed
Systems"

Best regards,
Stephan

--
Dr. Stephan Kopf
Computer Science IV,  University of Mannheim
kopf at informatik.uni-mannheim.de