[Jobs] 2 PhD Candidates in Computer Science (f/m/d)
Jasmin.Kleinblotekamp at paluno.uni-due.de
Mi Nov 27 10:21:06 CET 2019
*** paluno - The Ruhr Institute for Software Technology, University of Duisburg-Essen ***
*** Research Group Software Systems Engineering ***
Are you passionate about Software Engineering research?
If so, you should apply for one of our positions. Please let us know your research interest, the research challenge you like to work on, and your initial thoughts how to address the challenge.
We offer you:
- a full-time position with a competitive salary according to the German TV-L (40,000-50,000 €/a)
- dedicated travel and equipment budget
- close collaboration with our partners from industry and academia in the context of our European and national research projects (see https://sse.uni-due.de/en/research/projects/)
- an attractive and modern workplace with excellent facilities
- intensive mentoring and a structured PhD process (see https://sse.uni-due.de/en/phd-graduation/phd-process/)
- team-oriented working atmosphere and enthusiasm for innovative research
- English as working language
You have recently completed your Master degree with outstanding grades in computer science, software engineering, systems engineering, mathematics, business information systems or related disciplines. You are highly interested in delving into complex, interdisciplinary research questions, and developing innovative results addressing current challenges. You would like to tackle an interesting research challenge.
Please send your application with reference number 718-19 to research-funding at paluno.uni-due.de, including the following application documents in pdf format:
- Research proposal (2-3 pages) describing the research problem you would like to solve
- Curriculum vitae · Transcript of records
- Your Master thesis
Please do not hesitate to contact Prof. Dr. Klaus Pohl at research-funding at paluno.uni-due.de. Web: https://sse.uni-due.de/en/job-opportunities/
The University of Duisburg-Essen aims at promoting the diversity of its members (see http://www.unidue.de/diversity). It aims at increasing the share of women in the scientific personnel, and therefore explicitly encourages women to apply. Women will be preferentially considered when equally qualified according to the state equality law. Applications from disabled or equivalents according to § 2 Abs. 3 SGB IX are encouraged.
-------------- nächster Teil --------------
Ein Dateianhang mit HTML-Daten wurde abgetrennt...
Mehr Informationen über die Mailingliste Jobs