[Jobs] Web Design Intern - Barcelona office
dorian.meyer at shoesize.me
Mo Aug 25 12:01:06 CEST 2014
Since 2012 ShoeSize.Me has been working hard to change the face of online
shoe shopping. The thriving Start-up Company based in St. Gallen,
Switzerland, is comprised of a young and professional team that is dedicated
to recommending the perfect shoe size to online shoe shoppers. We do this
through a plug-in, which is integrated to online shoe shops and generates a
personalised shoe size recommendation for customers.
We are currently looking for a Web Design Intern in our Barcelona office.
You would have the opportunity to spend 3-6 months as an active member of
our international team and participate in the expansion of a Start-up.
Whilst you would be supervised by our founding team, you will quickly be
given responsibility and are expected to take initiative.
- an interesting internship - witness a start-up thriving
- the opportunity to learn and gain experience
- challenging tasks and flat hierarchies
- the opportunity to work with popular brands in the shoe industry
- be part of a dynamic and motivated young team
- a workplace in the very centre of Barcelona
- the possibility of a full-time job after the internship
- Conception and design of online applications, microsites, landing
pages, newsletters and our website
- Creative, conceptual and graphic designs of new product features
- Implementation of designs/layouts for web usage (HTML-templates,
You should have:
- a background in graphic design and/or web design
- strong knowledge in the classical design programs (Photoshop,
Illustrator, Indesign etc.)
- strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- knowledge of Ruby on Rails is a plus
- fluency in English
- a detail oriented work ethic
- the ability to work independently and in teams
The internship in a nutshell:
Place of work: Barcelona
Time period: at least three months; starting from now (September 2014), but
flexible (Contact us if you are interested but maybe available at a
Preferred courses of studies: Information system, business informatics &
Compensation: Negotiable - based on Spanish salary structure
Please send a cover letter, CV and dates of availability to
jobs at shoesize.me.
Address your application to Timo Steitz.
We look forward to hearing from you!
-------------- nächster Teil --------------
Ein Dateianhang mit HTML-Daten wurde abgetrennt...
Mehr Informationen über die Mailingliste Jobs