Cooperations for theses
If you have cooperation offers for the final theses of our students, we are happy to offer you to advertise them via our mailing list on the topic ‘Abschlussarbeiten’.
Please note that your mail with the corresponding advertisement will be forwarded directly to the students and will not be processed by us! In this respect, please always address your wording directly to the students.
Your mail will only be checked for formal correctness by one of our members and will then be forwarded. This usually takes no longer than a week, in the vacation periods (December to February and June to August) it may take a little longer. For the smoothest and least complicated process possible, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please submit only offers of follow-up work related to Business Administration, Informatics, or Mathematics.
- Please formulate your mail directly to our students (e.g. “Dear students” instead of “Dear student council”) and do not include publication requests or similar.
- Please use a meaningful subject for your announcement (e.g. not just “thesis”).
- Please avoid large attachments and use common formats such as PDF.
- If you want to advertise several offers for follow-up work that are of interest to our students, please combine them in one mail.
Please send the mail that complies with the guidelines to .
If you have any further questions regarding the mailing list, please do not hesitate to contact us at .
Please note that we generally do not link companies on our website.